Aleksey Nogin, Vladimir Krupski
MetaPRL Developer Guide
Currently this guide is just a collection of information that might be useful
for MetaPRL developers and advanced users. It is not yet organized in any meaningful way.
This guide contains:
- Indentation and spacing guidelines. Please read them before you start writing any code for MetaPRL.
- Conventions on Using Exceptions in MetaPRL. Again, please read before coding.
- Introduction to MetaPRL Debugging. Please read
it before you start debugging your code and especially before you start writing any debugging
- Refiners section explains
the difference between the "Simple" and "Verbose" refiners.
- MetaPRL Term Modules section explains
the difference between the Term_std and Term_ds term modules. It also
provides some in-depth information on Term_ds module that you may need if you
would want to write some Term_ds-specific code or if you would want to write the code
capable of fully utilizing the efficiency advantages of Term_ds:
- Introduction to MetaPRL Profiling.
Read it if you want to know where the time gets spent in your code and which branches of
your code are taken and how often.